On Wednesday, November 20th, Lucas Confectionery is hosting this festive tasting in The Grocery, along with Winebow representative Joe Armstrong.
The event will take place from 6:30 – 8:30 PM at The Grocery, located at 211 Broadway in Troy.
Our Holiday wine lineup is as follows:
Sparkling & Off Dry Wines
- Zardetto Prosecco di Conegliano “Organic” NV (Veneto, Italy)
- Juve Y Camps Pinot Noir Rose Brut (Cava, Spain)
- Cave Springs Gewurztraminer 2011 (Niagara Peninsula, Canada)
- Domaine Champalou Vouvray 2011 (Loire Valley, France)
Dry White & Rose Wines
- Forge Cellars Riesling 2012 (Finger Lakes, New York)
- Domaine Crochet Sancerre Les Perrois 2012 (Loire Valley, France)
- Pas de Cerf Rose 2012 (Cotes de Provence, France)
- La Marchesa Gavi “White Label” 2012 (Piedmont, Italy)
Dry Red Wines
- St Amant Zinfandel Old Fry Ranch “Old Vine” 2012 (Amador, California)
- Adelsheim Pinot Noir “Elizabeth’s Reserve” 2010 (Willamette Valley, Oregon)
- Chateau Thivin Brouilly 2010 (Beaujolais, France)
- Domaine Gros Nore Bandol 2010 (Provence, France)
Tickets are $25 in advance and $30 at the door.